Titan One Piece Classroom Chair Size 2 (3-5 Years)
Please note, images are for reference only and may not exactly reflect the colour or finish of your selected product.
£27.91 inc VAT
|Qty: 1 - 4|
£24.62 inc VAT
|Qty: 5+(Best Price)|
|Range||Titan One Piece|
The Titan One Piece Chair
The Titan One Piece Chair is the first choice for many schools due to it being extremely robust, easy to clean and maintain and easily fits into the cost criteria of many schools in the public education sector. The furniture is often the last purchase in any new school buildings or refurbishments and this ergonomic classroom chair designed especially for children and manufactured in solid high impact polypropylene makes it virtually indestructible aswell as being bright and colour fitting into many different environments.
A child will sit on a chair for up to six hours a day over a period of 11 years or more and the S-shaped back design helps aid posture and maintain a healthy spine.
- Lumbar support reduces discomfort and 'fidgeting' allowing improved concentration.
- Tested and fully compliant with BS EN1729 Parts 1 & 2
- Sizes 5 and 6 have undergone further testing to BS EN 1573:2007 Test Level 2 the uprated test for up to 158 kg users.
- No sharp edges or metal components mean they are completely child friendly.
- Unique anti tilt leg system prevents children leaning back on the chairs.
- Lightweight and portable with hand hole in the backrest for easing lifting.
- Stacks up to 12 high for space saving storage.
- Choose from 5 seat heights to suit all age groups and offered in a variety of different colours.
- 20 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- T2 - Size 2 Ages 3-5
- Overall Dimensions: D: 343mm W: 363mm H: 563mm
- Seat Dimensions: D: 279mm W: 275mm H: 310mm
- Weight Capacity: 97kg
|Age Group||3-4 Years|
|Compliance||FIRA BS EN 1729.1|
|Seat Height||310 mm|
|Type of Chair||One Piece|
27 September 2017 12:36
Excellent: Colourful and easy to stack.
The address on the labels on the boxes didn't list all of the address details, making it confusing for the delivery driver.
Thank you for the review.
I will pass on your comments to our couriers to print off their labels more clearly, as we would have simply passed on details that you provided with your web order.